Perfect for dismantling work with its light weight of just 8.3 kg, the TruTool N 700 can cut sheet thicknesses of 7 mm.
- It cuts through flat and doubled sheets as well as bends of up to 90 degrees and is therefore perfect for dismantling work. The two handles can be quickly swapped, making it easy to perform work in a wide range of situations. The compact handle is ideal for restricted spaces and the bow handle is well suited to all work situations.
- Cutting directions; The machine can be rotated 360¡ in 4 steps of 90¡.
- Rectangular punch with flexibility for profiles; Ideal for work in hard-to-reach areas and for cuts across edges and welding seams.
- Minimal force required. You work without feed force and so reduce the effort required to a minimum.
- Surprisingly lightweight; Unbeatable weight performance ratio of 8.3 kg against a sheet thickness of 7 mm