Powerful in four directions, The TruTool N 500 offers unique versatility. Thanks to the option of cutting in four directions, i.e. also backwards, you can dismantle tanks and containers, cut coils and process workpieces with bends of up to 90 degrees.
- Ideal for cutting high tensile materials. The optimal weight/performance ratio of 4 kg against a sheet thickness of 5 mm is particularly impressive.
- 4 cutting directions
- The machine can be rotated 360¡ in 4 steps of 90¡.
- Rectangular punch with flexibility for profiles.
- Ideal for work in hard to reach areas and for cuts across edges and welding seams.
- Minimal force required; You work without feed force and so reduce the effort required to a minimum.
- Variable speed; You can use the speed controller to adjust the working speed to suit the individual cutting task.