Miller STH 160 DC TIG inverter has lift arc, hot start, pulse TIG facility, 160 amp TIG welding on 240 volts, LED display and welds a 3.25mm rod.
- Amperage range: 4 to 160 amps (160 amps at 25 %)
- TIG facility(GTAW)
- Pulse TIG facility(GTAWP) facilitates the welding of stainless up to 25% quicker.
- HF & hot start, up slope & down slope.
- TIG torch latch facility.
- Adjustable pre flow & post flow offering operator closer control of gas around the welding zone.
- Digital meters with presetting capability shows preset amperage & actual during welding
- Supplied with shoulder strap, 4 metre TIG Torch & argon regulator.
- Input: 240 volts @ 16 amps
- Weight : 7 kilos.