Miller Mpi 220 multi process inverter which is predominately used as a pulse Mig, typically welding up to 5mm steel & 6mm aluminium.
- One knob control with large digital display
- MIG: Synergic welding mode means the set will select the correct voltage & amperage based upon wire feed speed set by the operator. Built in burn back control.
- MIG: Durable cast aluminium wire feeding block.
- DC TIG welding:5 to 200 amps.
- TIG: Built in upslope & downslope with adjustable pre
/post gas flow.
- MMA welding: 5 to 200 amps
- Uses 200mm diameter mig spools. Optional 300mm spool holder available.
- Supplied with Binzel Mb25 x 4 metre torch, argon regulator & earth lead
- Optional extras: TIG torch & welding electrode leads
- 240 volts