The Miller Maxstar 280 dx is a DC inverter featuring TIG (GTAW) & TIG Pulse(GTAWP).
- TIG Pulse: Pulsing can increase puddle
agitation, arc stability and travel speeds while reducing heat input and distortion.
- Exceptionally smooth and precise arc
for welding exotic materials.
- DIG control allows the arc charac teristics to be changed for specific electrodes. Lower the DIG setting for smooth running electrodes like E7018 and increase for stiffer, more penetrating electrodes like E6010.
- Hot Start provides positive arc starts without sticking.
- Stick-Stuck detects if the electrode is
stuck to the part and turns the welding
output off to remove the electrode.
- Amperage: 1 to 280 amps.
- Supplied complete with TIG torch kit (inc. power cable adaptor) and argon regulator
- Amperage Input: Unique autoline technology allows connection 240 and 415 volt supply.
- 3 year True Blue warranty