The 3M Speedglas 9100FX welding helmet has a protective visor, seven dark shade welding filter levels, large viewing area, sensitivity levels, delay adjustment and side windows.
- It has seven dark shade levels:
- 5 for gas welding
- 8 for micro plasma and low amp TIG
- 9 to 13 for standard MIG & TIG.
- Light state is shade 3 and permanent state is shade 13.
- The 9100xx welding fliter has a very large viewing area: 73 x 107mm.
- Protective grinding visor: 17cm x 10cm
- 3M speedglas 9100 xx has 85 % larger viewing area than the 9100v helmet.
- Four user selectable sensitivity levels handles all types of arc welding
- Delay setting allows dark to light switch time adjustment.
- Switching time:40 to 1300 milliseconds.
- New side windows design.
- High comfort head suspension unit.
- Battery life: 2000 hours.
- Warranty: 20 months